Please, read our Returns Policy below before submitting a Return.
Hub Packaging | Refund & Returns Policy
- If you have received damaged or defective products from Hub Packaging, we
apologise in advance.
Please inform Sales/Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt, and advise of any
discrepancies using one of the following options:
ii. 028 4175 4977
- Hub Packaging will not accept any goods for return after 14 days from date of
delivery, unless with prior written agreement from Company.
- Goods which are not normally stocked but have been brought in on special order for
a customer will not be accepted for return.
No exceptions (unless there is a fault with the product).
- If the return is due to a customer error/fault, you will be credited at the invoiced
price less the carriage cost incurred to return the item.
- Once return has been agreed, a Goods Return Note (GRN) will be generated and
forwarded to the customer for them to attach onto the goods being returned. Under
no circumstance will credit be issued without the relevant paperwork upon return to
- Returned Goods will only be credited if they are deemed to be in a satisfactory and
re-sellable condition upon inspection – whether the fault of Hub or the Customer.
- Once inspected and agreed, Hub Packaging will endeavour to issue credit as soon as